The Air Pressure Pump is a pumping system with a telescopic suction tube, which allows it to adapt to different depths of the container for optimum emptying. Meets the ISO requirements to preserve the purity of the DEF
- Activate the flow simply by operating the dispensing gun. You do not need any electrical switch.
- It includes a valve that prevents leaks when not in use.
- 6 GPM flow with air regulator control.
- ¾ ”(18.8 milimeters) diameter hose , 12′ long (3.6 meters).
- Weight: 6.5 lbs. (2.94 kilograms)