Thank you for visiting our insulation web page, here at Transliquid Technologies we pride ourselves in working with the best materials for your tank insulation projects. This panel insulation system consists of a composite panel created from laminating a metallic outer skin to thermal insulation.
Panels are held in place via a weather proof standing seam, extending the entire height of the tank. Inside the double locking seam, you will find retaining clips that attach the panels to the steel cables which are securely wrapped around the circumference of the tank.
What if the tank is susceptible to ground water? If the tank is susceptible to ground water or if its contents could leak, the bottom of each insulation panel can be equipped with foamglass insulation. These seam panels can be trimmed and sealed to fit around each tank protrusion such as stairs or ladder brackets, nozzles, and manways.
Tank insulation System
1. Steel cables, temporarily held in place with stick pins, are wrapped around the perimeter of the tank and secured with turnbuckles.
2. Optional foamglass thermal insulation can be installed at the tank's base when ground water wicking or tank content leakage is possible.
3. Nozzles, manways and other protusions from the tank are closely fitted and sealed.
Lowers long terms costs
A standing seam tank insulation system reduces the installed cost of a tank insulation package while lowering long-term maintenance requirements. These savings are due primarily to the design experience and comitment to quality construction.
Machine-Formed standing seam
The heart of the system is the machine-formed standing seam that bonds adjacement panels together. This weatherproof seam extends the entire height of the tank and is also used on the panels that make up the insulated tank roof. Captured within this double-locking seam are retaining clips that atatch the panels to steel cables which are securely wrapped around the circuference of the tank.
5 benfits of commercial / industrial insulation
1. Prevents or reduces damage to equipment
2. Facilitates process temperature control
3. Controls surface temperatures for personal protection and comfort.
4. Controls energy by reducing heat loss or gain.
5. Controls noise.
The strong paneling system is ideal for all types of vessel including large, flat bottom tanks, that are sensitive to temperature fluctuations and require a covering of insulation and jacketing to reduce heat loss of gain.
Watch the video below, contact us with any questions.