Following our tradition for Diesel Exhaust Fluid news, we are uploading February’s top stories for Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) in Texas and around the country.
In addition, we have received a lot of inquiries this past month for DEF transfer pumps and general Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) transfer pump equipment. So, whether you are looking for 55 gal drum DEF pumps, DEF transfer pumps for IBC Totes, or Diesel Exhaust Fluid 1000 gallon or 2000 gallon Mini Bulk set ups; we got you covered.
Stay tuned to the blog for more news on Mini Bulk DEF tank systems, we know YOU are watching.
You can also catch up on DEF news on our Linked-In. page, look us up as Diesel Exhaust Fluid Houston Texas.
1. Comdata Unveils Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Reporting and Controls-Comdata Corporation, a leader in electronic payment innovation, has implemented enhanced reporting and controls for Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) and other alternative fuel types. As fuel-efficiency standards and green initiatives evolve with the transportation industry, this expanded capability offers companies detailed insight into their alternative fuel purchases.
2. TET Boosts production capacity for TerraCair Diesel Exhaust Fluid- Terra Environmental Technologies, a subsidiary of CF Industries Inc., announced the commissioning of TerraCair Ultrapure DEF production at CF’s nitrogen complex in Woodward, Okla. When running at full rate, the complex will be capable of producing 30 million gallons per year of TerraCair Ultrapure Diesel Exhaust Fluid.
3. EZ GO implements introductory at the pump Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) price of $2.699 per gallonEZ GO implements introductory at the pump Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) price of $2.699 per gallon – Carey Johnson Jr., President of EZ GO, told discoverDEF.com: “At our turnpike travel centers, we specialize in meeting travelers’ needs. It’s far more convenient to get DEF from a dispenser at the fueling island, as opposed to carrying packaged DEF out of the store, so the dispensing system fits our offering perfectly.”
4. Case IH Magnum and Steiger Tractors Set Records in Nebraska-Preliminary results from the United States’ respected Nebraska Tractor Test Laboratory have revealed that the latest Case IH Steiger and Magnum tractors, which use Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology to meet Tier 4A emissions standards, have set new industry records for fuel-efficient power.
5. Everything a bus operator needs to know about SCR– Diesel Exhaust Fluid Users Guide for operators and service technicians to help guide the proper and safe handling of urea and diesel exhaust fluid. ABA has provided this best practices fact card exclusively to BUSRide with permission to reprint the correct responses to the 12 most frequently asked questions on the newest EPA diesel emissions mandate.
6.Gilbarco to unveil new combo fuel dispenser at NATSO. – North America’s first fuel dispenser designed Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) and Diesel at the same fueling position.
7. Cummins announces high output 6.7L Turbo Diesel – And this is still the only diesel in a heavy-duty pickup that doesn’t need Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF). The Cummins Turbo Diesel has produced decades of legendary …
8. US Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) consumption reaches 2.3 M gallons a month. – US Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) consumption by Class 4 to 8 vehicles reached 2.3 million gallons per month in December 2010, according to market analyst Integer Research‘s consumption model.
10. Increased Urea dosing could cut SCR truck running costs – roponents of selective catalytic reduction (SCR) technology for reducing NOx (oxides of nitrogen) diesel emissions – and they now include all heavy-duty truck and bus manufacturers in Europe and North America with the notable exception of Navistar – place improved fuel economy at the top of its proclaimed merits. By neutralising the NOx downstream, using an ammonia-activated catalyst, rather than using exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) to inhibit its formation inside the engine, the engine management system can be optimised to reduce both fuel usage and particulate matter (PM) emissions.
So, there you have it… the top stories for Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) for the month of February.
Looking for Diesel Exhaust Fluid- do not hesitate to call us today.
Visit our DEF main page here for more information.
Thank you for reading our Blog.
Transliquid Technologies – not only thinking different, but doing business different. Call us today at 281-377-5845