I would like to present one of our most fundamental pieces of equipment, THE DOLLY, otherwise known as the Diesel Exhaust Fluid On site dispensing transfer system. It consists of:
- A stainless Steel Gorman- Rupp pump
- 50 Ft. Electrical cord reel
- Easy on/off switch
- Closed Loop micro-matic connections
- 12.5 Ft. Hose with 1 ½ inch micro-matic fittings for suction
- 25 ‘ of 1’’ DEF hose for discharge
- ¾ inch Digital meter
- 1000 lb. capacity hand truck
The “Dolly” was created in order to facilitate bulk dispensing for Diesel Exhaust Fluid.
What can I use it for?
This Diesel Exhaust Fluid Transfer system is designed for those who need to dispense product at a high GPM rate from tote to toe, Bulk to Tote and Bulk dispensing.
What GPM can I expect?
You can expect to get up to 25 GPM
How will a dispensing transfer system help me?
Like I mentioned before the system is designed for those companies that need to dispense product at a high GPM. The stainless steel Gorman – Rupp pump will make administration a much faster process, which can be key for serving as many clients as possible.
- The “Dolly” is inexpensive when compared to other types of transfer systems
- It is portable and easy to maneuver
- It’s upgradable
When looking at all the options, keep in mind how one of these could help your current situation. It might be your best bet.
What other options are available?
The best part of the system is it can be modified and upgraded. The upgrades can increase flow up to 40 GPM’s!
- 2’’ Banjo Photocell Digital Meter
- 25’ DEF Dispense Hose upgrade to 1.5’’
- 2/SS Cam-Lock Connections (Suction & Dispense end)
Other highlights to note:
- Quick connects to your bulk tanks and quick connects on dispensing and suction side
- Weights and measures meter available
- DC 12v Motor available
The On site dispensing transfer system is a great piece of equipment created for DEF distributors and their specific needs. I will be doing a series of “Back to Basics” blogs to highlight some important pieces of equipment.